Art of Teaching Retreat
We are offering you the chance to be a part of a retreat style training that will empower you to be the best teacher you can be!
Have you already completed a 200hr Yoga Teacher Training course but feel like you didn’t get enough time to practice actually teaching yoga?
Do you feel you do not fully understand how to apply anatomy to your teaching?
Do you struggle with designing and efficiently sequencing your classes?
Are you unsure of how to modify a class to suite specific injuries?
Are you ready to expand your cue-ing vocabulary?
Do you want to learn how you can create a trauma sensitive environment in your classes?
Do you want to deepen your own practice and receive one on one mentoring?
Do you want to learn the basics of how to teach kids yoga?
Find your unique teaching style and voice.
What you will gain:
- Daily lead yoga classes with three experienced teachers
- Lots of space for you to practice teaching
- Deepen your anatomy knowledge
- Learn the art of sequencing
- Teach in a trauma informed way
- Learn how to market yourself
- Option to have photos taken (price included)
- Leave with your cup full and a 50 hr YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education) certificate!
- All food, tuition, training resources and accommodation included.