JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Wild Self Yoga offers teacher training and private group classes on the north coast of NSW.
Our teacher training programs offer a fully immersive, residential experience over three weeks. Giving you the space to focus, relax, and deep dive into the profound and transformative teachings of Yoga.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO
Our 200hr yoga teacher training offers an experience to help guide you on a path of deep self enquiry through the wisdom of yoga.
Whether you are wanting to teach or simply enrich & deepen your yoga practice, this course sets up the foundations for a lifelong journey and practice in Yoga.
Drawing from ancient teachings, we explore yoga holistically combining age-old wisdom with modern science. Each student is encouraged to find their own unique voice and teaching style.
Mental Health Aware Online 60hr Training
Wild Self Yoga is an affiliate of Dr Lauren Tober's Mental Health Aware Yoga program.
In the training you’ll learn about:
- How prevalent mental illness actually is (over 80% of yoga students report practicing yoga for mental health reasons!!),
- How to create a safe container and develop therapeutic skills,
- What yoga practices to teach for depression, anxiety, stress and trauma,
- What NOT to teach so we don’t trigger our students or make things worse,
- What to do when students cry in class, feel triggered, get overwhelmed or disclose suicidal thoughts.
- 100% online access to the training (access 24/7)
- In depth PDF training manual (200+ pages)
- Live group mentoring sessions with Dr Lauren Tober
- Private Facebook group with Dr Lauren Tober and the Mental Health Aware Yoga community
- One-on-one feedback session
- Bonus Consent Tokens, extended access to the latest Mental Health + Yoga Summit recordings and playlists
Follow the link here to find out more!